Online Banking Services
You can execute your banking transactions in a simple and convenient manner anytime and anywhere, thru ANB Online Services (ANB Net – ANB Mobile):
- View your bank accounts.
- View & print account and credit card statements.
- Transfer funds between your ANB accounts; to other ANB accounts as well as to domestic and foreign bank accounts.
- Pay credit card and consumer finance dues.
- Pay utility bills thru SADAD.
- Settle government payments.
- Subscribe to IPOs.
ANB Phone Banking
Our Phone Banking agents are available 24/7 for your convenience and provide exceptional and secure services, simply by calling ANB toll free number 800 119 0000 - a dedicated line for private banking customers, and our staff will be pleased to serve you around the clock:
- Activate your ANB credit cards.
- Create a new ANB credit card T-PIN.
- Inquire about the credit card total amount due and remaining credit limit.
- Inquire about the minimum payment amount and total amount due.
- Inquire about details of the last 5 transactions.
- Inquire about details of last payment transaction.
- Change your ANB credit card T-PIN.
- Transfer funds from the card account to your current account.
- Request a credit card statement by fax or mail.
- Settle utility bills.
To learn more about registration, please visit ANB’s online services webpage anb.com.sa